The government and the law is created to defend rights. One of the most fundamental rights is the right to thought (this includes beliefs and opinions). Should the government defend people's rights to believe that certain discriminations are ok?

Monday, September 12, 2011

College Needs!


So, I'm thinking that this may become a bi-weekly or monthly post, but as a broke college student, my roommates and I have needs! (Go figure) And while we'd love to fantasize that we will all of have well-paying jobs that can support our needs, supply our wants, and pay off our loans, that's a bit impractical and highly unlikely! So, I'll be posting some things that we need (and want!) every so often and if you can spare to send some care packages our way, we'd love that! But honestly, don't feel like you need to contribute because we know EVERYONE is on a budget right now :) If all you can do is pray that we get what's on our list, then you'll be doing us the greatest favor of all! For those of you who do feel like you can contribute, our address is:
990 Avenue of the Americas, Apt 9C
New York, NY 10018
Ask anyone, I hate being a mooch, but I'm also practical and I believe in the generosity of others. This is a bit uncomfortable for me, but my pocketbook just can't do it all! Much love from the girls in 9C (Kacey, Chloe, Hope) <3


Needs

  • PRAYER!
  • money for laundry 
  • paper towels
  • 80-100 watt lightbulbs
  • easy mac, ramen, anything non-perishable 
  • restaurant gift cards (q-doba, tgif, mcdonald's, subway, olive garden, etc.)
  • printer paper
  • amazon giftcards for textbooks
  • trader joe's or kmart giftcards
Wants
  • movies
  • keurig coffee pods (chai latte, cappuccino, and dark roast blends are our favs!)
  • clothing store giftcards for warm weather clothing (express, macy's, forever 21, urban outfitters, american apparel, jcpenny's, american eagle, etc.) 
  • anything red and black that would be cute to decorate our apartment with.
Prayer
  • That Kacey's boyfriend will be able to afford traveling to NY for thanksgiving
  • That I would get the nannying job I applied for
  • That Kacey's new job at Starbucks would go well
  • That Chloe would have an easy time settling in and getting comfortable with a group of people
  • That all of us will stay safe, find good church homes, and affectively be good witnesses for the Christ :)
Thank you so much for following my blog and subscribing to me! I appreciate the love and support I have from all of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment