The government and the law is created to defend rights. One of the most fundamental rights is the right to thought (this includes beliefs and opinions). Should the government defend people's rights to believe that certain discriminations are ok?

Saturday, October 1, 2011

random update


So last night, I ventured to the homecoming boy's soccer game against Copper Union. I walked the wrong way in the rain to find the 6 train. Once I found it, I waiting in the wrong line for the M35 bus. After I got on the right bus, I was surrounded by a bunch of old men and found my way to the soccer field. We lost by quite a bit...but I have to say in complete honesty and I promise no sarcasm, I had a blast! I got drenched in the rain (which I love!!) and I felt like I was really supporting my school :) 


Oh, and today, there's a parade for Korea. Hahahaha....good times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment