The government and the law is created to defend rights. One of the most fundamental rights is the right to thought (this includes beliefs and opinions). Should the government defend people's rights to believe that certain discriminations are ok?

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

NOVEMBER PLAYLIST

^^^^ That is a link to a playlist of songs which have really stood out to me lately. I've decided to try sharing some of my favorite tunes with you and speak through music rather than always words. Each song has a special meaning, but don't try to analyze it too much :) Just enjoy some good jams and possibly some new artists for you!

As always, thanks for following! Quick shout-out to a couple of new blogs I love:
http://www.takethelocalglobal.com
http://www.dormliberation.com/

I will be posting soon about all of the fantastic Turkey Day festivities.

2 comments:

  1. Are you not doing ads anymore? I don't see any to click on. I wanted to help you financially so you could get me a better Christmas gift . . . Haha! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So while I was applying to be set full-time as an adhost, I was allowed to try out the ads and make money depending on if they found that I got enough clicks to be considered successfull or useful for a permanent adhost position, but I didn't quite make the cut. Thank you, though :)

    ReplyDelete