The government and the law is created to defend rights. One of the most fundamental rights is the right to thought (this includes beliefs and opinions). Should the government defend people's rights to believe that certain discriminations are ok?

Tuesday, November 15, 2011




I just wanted to post a quick "thank you" here to everyone who follows me and especially to those who send packages according to our needs/wants lists. I have received two anonymous packages which seem to come at just the right time when I'm about to run out of something. I take this honestly as a blessing and sign of God's provision. For those of you wrapping us in prayer and encouragement, I thank you from the depths of my heart. I haven't felt much loneliness since I've been in the city, and I've been overwhelmed by the general success that I've had here. I don't take any of that lightly, and I give all the credit to God. Your prayers (and gifts of course!) do mean the world to me. 
My roommates would also like to thank whoever sent us the coffee! We go through the elixir of life more quickly than anything.
So keep following my posts, subscribe to me, click on my ads (an effortless way to make me money!), and feel free to look at the bottom of the page for more ways to follow me! I look forward to posting things here, and I don't know that many people actually pay attention to it, but it's a nice way for me to feel like I'm sharing all the fun I'm having with everyone I love! Now that I've gotten your feedback on what you'd like to see on my blog--though feel free to keep commenting on my page--I'll do my best to deliver what you'd actually like to read! God bless, and keep sharing my blog with others :)


Hope and the girls in 9C

No comments:

Post a Comment