The government and the law is created to defend rights. One of the most fundamental rights is the right to thought (this includes beliefs and opinions). Should the government defend people's rights to believe that certain discriminations are ok?

Friday, January 20, 2012

Ever wanted to learn the history behind a fairy tale? 
Perhaps this sounds a little random, but this is a presentation I put together for a class with my friend, Chris Kendall. I wanted to share this because Sleeping Beauty is one of my favorite fairy tale stories. The implications of her resurrection and the ability for time to affect no mortal in the story is quite fascinating. More interesting than that, though, are the horrific stories from which our traditional Disney plot was derived. 
All in all, I learn crazy and wonderful new things here and The King's College and like to share the things which most peak my interest! So, click on the link below to watch a Prezi presentation. Also, feel free to click on the source links at the end to get more info on the story's international history!
CLICK HERE FOR SLEEPING BEAUTY PRESENTATION
God Bless :) Updates on my life to come.


Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment