The government and the law is created to defend rights. One of the most fundamental rights is the right to thought (this includes beliefs and opinions). Should the government defend people's rights to believe that certain discriminations are ok?

Thursday, December 8, 2011

House Film!!

I just wanted I share the film my house presented for the interregnum film competition. I am proudly a sister in the House of Clara Barton! This is similar to the Hogwart's housing system combined in ivy league houses sororities/fraternities. It's a fantastic system and each year, there are a variety of competitions which culminate to one proud house earning the house cup. We somehow ranked 2nd overall and we did this in one night because we were misinformed about the due date. But I thought you could all have a good laugh an get a glimpse of what nerds do to be humorous :P you may not understand some of the King's jokes (like each boy represents a guy from each of the boys houses). I play the boy representing The House of Ronald Reagan. Well, laugh and enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48GNl8cO6pM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No comments:

Post a Comment